The ideal choice for fabricating close tolerance small parts and long, narrow diameter cylindrical components.
- Ultra precise tolerances on Swiss machined parts are typically ±.0002′′
- Ability to fabricate parts measuring 2–32 mm in diameter and up to 14′′ long
- Materials include aluminum, brass, copper, titanium, and most types of steel
- Specializing in machining Brass 360, 12L14 and 1215 Steel, Stainless steel type 303, 430FR and 440C, 6061 Aluminum and Alloy Steels
- Single set-up multiple machining processes: thread milling, knurling, grinding, and gun drilling
- In-house tool fabrication