When Operational Readiness & Success Are the Mission
As the largest provider of Precision Assemblies services to industries Served; Commercial Aerospace, Military & Defense, Telecom, and Medical, Thuro Metal Products has the experience to effectively manage programs for even the most discerning customer.
With thousands of part assemblies manufactured and delivered to BAE Systems per year, Thuro Metal Products (TMP) has a proven track record of performance. TMP was an early proponent of the cost and efficiency benefits that Assemblies provides to the industries we service. Just ask and we’ll prepackage any combination of components at our facilities, and deliver them to you ready for immediate use on your production line. You’ll also have full lot traceability for all components in a bar coded format.
Thuro Metal Products received its first assembly contact in 2000. Today, the company is the largest supplier of precision assemblies to BAE System and provides customized and routine for variety of platforms for BAE and Collins OEMs/Prime contractors.
Thuro Metal Products, Inc. core competency in precision assemblies dates back to TMP inception.
This specialty leverage TMP’s strengths in the areas of:
- Production Planning
- Demand planning
- Consumption analysis
- Logistics and transportation management
- Warehouse management
- Flow control
- VMI Vendor Management Inventory
Customized Assemblies combine all tools, parts, and supplies necessary to support the warfighter globally. Keeps our customers GLOBALLY competitive turn to us to develop their Assemblies.
Benefits of Using Thuro Metal Products for Your Precision Assembly Project
- Dedicated assembly area: Highly skilled personnel using specialized tooling and assembly equipment will accurately, precisely and efficiently perform assembly operations and hardware installation.
- Maintaining an extensive supply of standard hardware: Heli-coils, clinch nuts, studs, screws, washers, EMI gaskets, custom captive screws, all types of threaded inserts, panel fasteners, and adhesives.
- Partnership: Our hardware suppliers manage and stock at our point of use decreasing total cost and lead time.
- Increased efficiencies: Minimize time spent pulling parts from inventory or searching for the proper tool. Part assemblies are built and ordered to provide parts when they are needed, so items will not be sitting on your shelf waiting for the rest of the parts to arrive.
- Reduction of Stock: Get only the parts you need, when you need them.
- Reduced item management: The only SKU you need to manage is the precision assembly itself. You order a single part number, which means only one PO, one set of shipping documents, etc.
- Increased flexibility: Assembly/repair lines are not tied to inventory locations. Assemblies are delivered where the work is being done.
- Lean-tested: You will have the required components and tools delivered to the part assembly or repair depot
- Extensive capability in Milling and Turning: Precision components used in assemblies.
- Extensive in-house capable: Wash, polishing, and de burring.
- Maintaining an approved, responsive and highly capable group of post machine vendors: Plating, painting, anodizing, heat treating, grinding and silk-screening.